Do you want a healthy and very delicious side dish?! If you answered yes, these zucchini sticks are for you!
Talk about a healthy side dish or appetizer! Have you ever thought about doing something fun and creative to zucchini? I was pleasantly surprised with how juicy and flavorful these turned out to be! What a treat!
We enjoyed these deliciously scrumptious zucchini sticks with a roasted garlic cheese panini.
2 zucchinis, halved
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp dried thyme
pinch of salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut your zucchinis in half, the long way. And wash, of course!
3. In a small mixing bowl combine the parmesan cheese, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle some of the seasoning mix down the middle of each of the zucchinis and place on a baking sheet.
5. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes or until the top appears to be crispy.
6. Enjoy! Feel free to garnish with fresh thyme!