If you’re anything like my spicy food loving husband, this pizza will be right up your alley.
This zesty pepper pizza is loaded with jalapeño peppers, anaheim peppers, banana peppers, and of course, the essential…Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce.
whole wheat pizza crust, (we bought pre-made)
1 small jar of your favorite pizza sauce
2 cups pizza blend cheese
2 jalapeños peppers, diced
1 anaheim pepper, diced
1/4 cup diced banana peppers
Sriracha hot chili sauce
2 tbsp melted butter
1 tsp garlic powder
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roll out the pizza dough onto a pizza baking pan. (We prefer using corn meal for non-stick).
3. Start the preparation process by: spreading the pizza sauce, then load the pizza with all of the peppers, followed by the cheese.
4. Now it’s time to make that crust memorable! Melt the butter and then stir in the garlic powder. Using a pastry brush, coat the crust with the butter / garlic mixture.
5. Place the pizza in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
6. Once the pizza comes out of the oven, it’s time to squirt on the Sriracha hot chili sauce.