You wouldn’t need to follow this blog for more than a week or so to realize that we love pizza.
But one thing that NO ONE likes is pizza guilt. So, we embarked on a journey to create the tastiest guilt free pizza experience.
This is how our Veggie Naan Pizza came to be, and we are so happy with it. You get the experience of enjoying an entire pizza for yourself (who does that, right? :\ ), while not feeling wracked with guilt afterwards. It’s piled high with fresh chopped veggies, a little freshly grated cheese, and some organic tomato sauce as a base. Place all of that on some naan and you’ve got one delectable little pizza pie!
Of course, you can choose your top favorite veggies to use, but the combo below is 100% guaranteed to give your tastebuds the time of their life.
Whole wheat Naan – it comes in packs of 2!
Habanero cheese, (mozzarella would work as well!)
Your favorite tomato sauce
Corn kernels, best if straight from corn on the cob
Green beans, sliced
Orange pepper, sliced
Garlic powder, to taste
Oregano, to taste
Basil, to taste
*If you’re feeling extra crazy, you could always mince up a jalapeño and sprinkle that on top!
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash and cut all of your veggies.
3. Spread your pizza sauce on the Naan evenly with a spatula. Now, sprinkle on some garlic powder, oregano, and basil!
4. Place all the rest of the ingredients (veggies and cheese) on the Naan.
5. Place in the oven for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese melts.