With Valentines approaching, it is time for me to think of a thoughtful Valentines Day homemade gift for my husband. I want to make him a gift bag that is personal, unique, and affordable.
Instead of wrapping a gift or throwing it in a standard gift bag, I wanted to go above and beyond. Even though there is still time before Valentines Day, it is a simple idea that will insure I avoid last minute Valentines Day scrambling.
I thought it would be nice to make this cute bag and put some of his favorite things inside.
Here are some ideas for what to put in your bag for your husband:
- a handwritten note is a must!
- framed picture of the two of you
- his favorite book
- personalized coupon book 😉
- trail mix
- a batch of homemade cookies
- his favorite cd
- car air fresheners
- fancy tie
- his favorite movie
- a gift card to his favorite restaurant (perhaps a date night for the two of you!)
- a solid pair of socks (we know they always need more of these )
What you will need:
- brown bag
- black pen
- yarn / string
- pink piece of card stock paper
Don’t forget: Valentines Day is all about making room for intentional time together!