I had an epiphany tonight, and it was to wrap an egg in turkey bacon! I was so excited about it, I didn’t even tell Forrest because I wanted to surprise him with my invention – he was shocked with what I came up with! However, to my dismay, after we ate it, I searched Pinterest for it and I saw that I wasn’t the first person to come up with this marvel. Regardless, in our own kitchen, I am now a breakfast hero.
So, here’s the deal…I wrapped a muffin tin with turkey bacon and then cracked an egg inside of it. Threw a little pepper on it, popped it in the oven for a little bit, then boom – magic! Seriously, deliciousness!
olive oil, (Misto spray)
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Spray a muffin tin with a Misto sprayer.
3. Line a muffin tin with turkey bacon.
4. Crack an egg inside of it.
5. You can top it with salt and/or pepper.
6. Stick it in the oven for 12 minutes (depending if you want your yolk runny or hard).
And finally, to prove to those of you who (like me at times) are wary of ‘too-pretty-to-be-true’ Pinterest creations, a post-bite image proving that this new treat is just as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside.