I am always looking for new panini recipes to make – my husband and I both love a good sandwich! They’re typically easy and wonderfully tasting dinner options!
I found this recipe and knew I had to make it (my own)! If you’ve ever roasted garlic, you know what it adds to a recipe, (along with the yummy smell that it omits into your kitchen!) We love garlic, but I had never thought to put in inside of a panini before!
This panini will hit the spot especially on a cold, rainy night like we had today.
If you like good panini bread and gooey, cheesey, roasted garlic deliciousness, this panini is for you! 🙂
sliced muenster cheese
loaf of rustic batard bread (or any yummy bread you like, ciabattas are great too)
head of garlic, roasted
1/2 tbsp of butter
tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
pinch of salt and pepper
1. Roast your garlic, see here for instructions. Once roasted, mash the garlic and set aside in a small bowl.
2. Pre-heat your panini press to high.
3. Slice yourbread and coat the outside with some butter.
4. Coat the inside of your bread with the roasted garlic, a few slices of muenster cheese, chopped parsley, and a small pinch of salt and pepper.
5. Place in the panini press until all the cheese is melted and the bread looks golden brown. This should take around 5-10 minutes.
*We enjoyed our roasted garlic and cheese panini with zucchini sticks and some marinara sauce! Yum!