Are you looking for a a cute dessert to bring to an Easter family gathering?
Look no further – because this is it! This rice Krispy easter nest is cheap, easy, and a little bit messy. These little nests are topped with cadbury eggs for a nice touch!
*This makes 24 nests 🙂
1 tbsp butter
1 16 oz package mini marshmallows
12 oz box rice crispy
1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
green food coloring
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the shredded coconut with 4 drops of food coloring until it is the shade of green that you desire. Set aside for now.
2. In a large microwaveable bowl, combine the mini marshmallows and the butter and cook for 1 minutes. Mix at 30 seconds through.
3. Combine half of the box of rice krispies t0 the marshmallows and mix well. Once combined well, add the rest of the rice krispies.
4. Once well mixed, use your hands to put scoops of the rice krispy to the muffin tin and press down so it all sticks together well.
5. Top with some of the green shredded coconut and three cadbury eggs!