Last year we planted a bit of Pineapple Mint in our garden and had lots of fun trying it out in various drinks.
This year, it came back, and came back strong. We have so much pineapple mint! So if you’re interested in some let me know. 🙂
I was trying to think of different ways that I could use it and besides the usual iced tea – I wanted to attempt something new. That is when I came up with the idea to make a simple syrup out of it, which I have never done before.
It was so easy, and adds lots of flavor to, well, whatever you want it to.
2 cups loosely packed pineapple mint leaves
2 cups sugar
2 cups water
1. Place all ingredients into a pot and bring to a gentle boil.
2. Let it simmer for a few minutes or until all the sugar is dissolved and is a slightly thick consistency.
3. Let it sit for about a half hour. Strain it, place in an air tight bottle and stick in the fridge.
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Nearly all of these essay writing services can be found the web and cater to all students and professionals no matter their geographical site. - September 18, 2017
- Finding Time For Coffee - May 19, 2017
- Picnic Lunch With My Girl - September 27, 2016