Back in the day, my husband was a barista at Main St. Java in PA. While he was there, he was the coffee expert and also whipped up a lot of sandwiches and wraps. This was one of them, and he probably has made over 100 of these gooey concoctions throughout his life.
It is the perfect breakfast wrap, filled with peanut butter, banana, honey, and granola! Pressing it inside the panini press makes it that much more special, and helps hold it all together for easier eating.
Give it a try! I’m sure your kids will be fans as well.
whole wheat wraps
creamy organic peanut butter
organic bananas, sliced
wild clover organic honey
your favorite granola, we used Back to Nature granola
1. Pre-heat your panini press.
2. Spread the peanut butter on your wrap, followed by your banana slices, honey, and granola.
3. Wrap it up as tight as possible.
4. Spray your panini press with some olive oil, and then place your wrap inside and press down for a few minutes so that everything gets warm inside.
5. Take out, cut in half, and enjoy!