A few months ago I received my Cuisinart Food Processor and have been over the top obsessed with trying out new recipes in it.
This time, Kale Pistachio Pesto.
I’ll be honest with you, I never used to be a fan of kale. It’s growing on me now, and I try to incorporate it into some of our recipes. Most notably, my breakfast drink every morning —> more on that later.
But for now, let me introduce you to a very simple and delicious spread that can be used just like a typical pesto.
You can spread it on to whatever suits your fancy, but I incorporated it into a big ole chicken sandwich. It’s be great on eggs, toast, or pasta!
3 garlic cloves
1/2 cup roasted, shelled pistachios
2 big handfuls of fresh kale
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
pinch of salt
1. Place all ingredients into the food processor.
2. Pulse a few times until it has reached the consistency of your liking.
3. Apply to any and all yumminess you’ve got going on in your kitchen!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Nearly all of these essay writing services can be found the web and cater to all students and professionals no matter their geographical site. - September 18, 2017
- Finding Time For Coffee - May 19, 2017
- Picnic Lunch With My Girl - September 27, 2016