My life in the kitchen has been forever changed after using the Cuisinart Food Processor! I can’t believe that I went all this time without ever having used one before. My husband and I are big fans of cooking shows, (Master Chef and The Taste especially), and we always watched the contestants use food processors, and I had been dying to try one!
Well, Cusinart blessed me with the wonderful opportunity to try out their Velocity Ultra Trio 1 HP Blender/Food Processor with Travel Cups for my Jalapeño Popper Dip recipe! It was worth the wait, let me tell you…
If you’re a fan of creamy dips with a hot kick of jalapeños, then this dip is calling your name! This recipe would be a great addition to a backyard BBQ, Superbowl party, or even to have lying around the house.
I am so thankful that I had an appliance like this because it makes cooking so much fun and much easier! All you do is just put your ingredients into this high-powered machine by Cuisinart, press the pulse button a few times, and bam! There you have it, perfectly diced ingredients! I can’t imagine having done this by hand…
I’m pretty sure our lives are going to be filled with a lot more hummus, pesto, salsa, and homemade pasta dough from now on…
5 slices thick center cut bacon, cooked (save 1 tbsp of the bacon grease!)
6 jalapeños, deseeded
1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
8 oz package cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
3/4 cup panko bread crumbs (we made our own in the food processor with stale french bread)
tortilla chips, for dipping
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the cooked bacon and the jalapeños into the food processor, and pulse until diced finely to your preference.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the shredded cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, reserved bacon grease, and white wine vinegar with a wooden spoon.
4. Once combined, add in the contents from the food processor, and continue to mix.
5. Lightly grease a pie dish (or an 8″ square pan), and transfer everything from the bowl into your greased pan.
6. Top with panko bread crumbs, and place in the oven for 30-35 minutes. If you would like to finish off with 2-3 minutes on broil, that is an option as well!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Nearly all of these essay writing services can be found the web and cater to all students and professionals no matter their geographical site. - September 18, 2017
- Finding Time For Coffee - May 19, 2017
- Picnic Lunch With My Girl - September 27, 2016