Spring is finally here which makes me so happy! I also love Easter, so you may be seeing a few Easter DIY crafts up on the blog soon.
I was at Target last night looking at all of the Easter things and something I noticed (which I already knew) was that cards are so expensive, especially the ones for the upcoming holidays. I don’t think I could rationalize spending 4-6 dollars per card, especially because we have so many people to send cards to! Then I decided I would just buy some stickers and make homemade Easter cards – a much cheaper alternative. After all, we’re newly married and so we try to be smart with our money.
Here’s what I did:
- I bought Easter stickers from Target (super cute, huh!?)
- I cut out Easter egg shapes from white card stock paper
- Using my pastel sharpie makers and stickers, I decorated my Easter egg cards
- All done! It was fun and inexpensive
- Happy crafting 🙂
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Nearly all of these essay writing services can be found the web and cater to all students and professionals no matter their geographical site. - September 18, 2017
- Finding Time For Coffee - May 19, 2017
- Picnic Lunch With My Girl - September 27, 2016