We always find a great use for our Kitchen Aid attachments. Tonight, we made our own ground chicken with our nifty KitchenAid Food Grinder Attachment !
These healthy chicken meatballs were just that – healthy! They were also super quick and easy to make! And, want to know something fun I thought of doing?
Instead of using a large baking dish, I instead greased a mini muffin tin and place each individual chicken meatball into one of the spots and ended up filling the entire thing!
This made for evenly-sized chicken meatballs as well as very easy to remove once they’re done!
Who said spaghetti and meatballs needed to be greasy and filling? I guarantee this better than any trip to Olive Garden, and you won’t find this on the menu anytime soon!
3 chicken breasts, ground
1 cup panko crumbs
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp herbs de provence
1/2 onion, diced
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp worcestershire sauce
pinch of salt and pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix and form small balls with hands.
3. We Misto-sprayed a mini muffin tin and placed our small chicken meatballs in the muffin tin (see below!) –> if you don’t have this muffin tin, space them out in a greased baking dish!
4. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Serve with pasta, or homemade pasta sauce!