IT IS BURGER SEASON! What better way to kick off the grilling season with a big juicy Green Hot Burger.
This is the type of hamburger that is right up my husband’s alley…he loves anything hot and spicy! This burger gives spicy lovers their need for heat, but without hot sauce!
It also takes your mouth on quite the adventure, delivering smooth, creamy guacamole, moist burger, and mouthful of crunch from fresh veggies and an unbelievable mix of cabbage, brussel sprouts, and kale that we are now OBSESSED WITH (link below).
1 lb ground beef
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 tbsp red onion, minced
1 cup panko bread crumbs
2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt and pepper
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
red onion, sliced
handful of Trader Joe’s Cruciferous Crunch Collection
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, minced garlic, minced red onion, panko bread crumbs, worcestershire sauce, olive oil, egg, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder.
2. Form 4 large hamburger patties. When forming patties, you want to press the meat together so it will stay in one piece, but not too tightly r you will loose out on some juiciness and tenderness.
3. Cook patties on a grill to your liking, sprinkling on some worcestershire sauce while grilling.
4. Coat each side of the hamburger bun with the spicy guacamole, followed by the hamburger, tomato, red onion, jalapeño, and the crunch collection salad mix.
5. Enjoy! Don’t be afraid to get messy!