Whether you’re hosting this Easter, or will be a guest at somebody else’s home, this very easy to make Easter Bark will definitely liven up any dessert table!
I love this Easter Bark because pastels are without a doubt my favorite color group. I love the light blues, greens, yellows and pinks. They’re so cheery …but more importantly, they mean that SPRING IS HERE! (Finally, right?!)
Besides the beautiful color and texture that this Easter dessert brings, I believe the most notable fact about this Easter Bark is how remarkably easy it is.
It literally takes about 5 minutes to prepare. I think you would agree that any easy-to-make dessert that tastes great and looks beautiful should be taken advantage of!
1. Melt the white chocolate (whether on the stove on low heat), or in the microwave.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and crush on the Oreos, spread out the M&Ms and sprinkles!
3. Place in the fridge for an hour or until chocolate has completely hardened.
4. Using your hands, break off pieces to your desired shape.
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Nearly all of these essay writing services can be found the web and cater to all students and professionals no matter their geographical site. - September 18, 2017
- Finding Time For Coffee - May 19, 2017
- Picnic Lunch With My Girl - September 27, 2016