Every summer we pick gallons upon gallons of blueberries from our lake house blueberry field. We normally make some fresh baked goods, but we mostly vacuum seal and freeze them so that we can have blueberries year ’round, especially for smoothies!
I wanted to try something new and make a blueberry jam. This recipe is very easy, and beyond delicious on toast, and maybe even a waffle or on pancakes.
8 cups of blueberries
2 1/2 cups of sugar
juice of 1/2 a lemon
dash of cinnamon
1. Place all ingredients in a large sauce pan on medium heat, let cook, stirring occasionally until it turns thick, about 30 minutes.
2. Let it sit to cool, it will continue to thicken, and then fill into 2 small mason jars.
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Writing An Article Critique - September 21, 2017
- A Fool’s Manual to Essay Writer Online Revealed - September 21, 2017
- Nearly all of these essay writing services can be found the web and cater to all students and professionals no matter their geographical site. - September 18, 2017