Easter is just around the corner! Yay! I love spring and I love Easter! Easter means so much to me. It means that Jesus rose from the dead – what a wonderful thing to celebrate. Easter also means family time, warmer weather, good food, and pastels!
I was inspired by a picture I had seen on Pinterest and wanted to attempt it with my own little twist. People make Easter garlands with plastic easter eggs, peeps, etc. I thought that it would be fun to put my stack of paint swatches to use. (Yes, I have a pile of them :/ )
Here’s what you need:
- pastel paint swatches
- hole puncher
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Gather a bunch of pastel paint swatches. (Try to enlist your spouse to collect this loot from paint and hardware stores. They’re free!)
- Sketch an egg shape until you find the one you like. Once you do, that will be your tracer for all the eggs that you cut out of the paint swatches.
- You want to cut the egg shape so that the white line separating the colors stays in the middle.
- Once you’ve cut the amount of eggs that you want, hole punch two holes at the top, close together to each other.
- You will then string them together and then hang it on up!
HAPPY EASTER! Oh, and make some homemade Easter cards too!