We were tasked with bringing an appetizer to our family gathering today, something many of you may be doing as well this Holiday season.
If you’re short on time, and or ingredients, but still want to make something thats unique and delicious, try these cranberry brie bites!
puff pastry sheet, defrosted
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease a mini muffin pan.
3. Cut the pastry sheet into small squares.
4. Press the pastry squares into the muffin tin, and fill with brie cheese and cranberry sauce.
5. Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.