I recently found a recipe for chocolate and peanut butter cookies that looked like it had potential! But when I went to make them, I ended up switching it around to make it my own. I was skeptical at first because I had never made cookies without flour before, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. These cookies have no flour, butter, or granulated sugar added to them. However, there is light brown sugar, but thats okay 🙂 These cookies are so delicious! You must try them! Do you have a favorite dessert recipe that doesn’t include flour or butter? Comment below to let me know!
1 cup chunky peanut butter (we use homemade peanut butter)
1 cup light brown sugar, packed
1 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place all ingredients into the KitchenAid, or any mixer you use.
3. Mix well for about a minute. If you have a lid for your KitchenAid, use it, because the cocoa powder can be a mess!
4. Place heaping tablespoons of batter onto a greased baking sheet and gently flatten with your hands (makes 12 cookies).
5. Cook for 7 minutes.
6. Take the cookies out, let cool, and enjoy!