Spicy, crunchy, juicy, salty, fresh…
All of these are words that perfectly describe the experience of biting into this Chipotle Chicken Bacon Panini.
ciabatta bread, cut into your desired size
two chicken breasts
2 tbsp chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, canned
2 tbsp organic mayonnaise
2 slices of provolone cheese
handful of fresh arugula
2 slices of bacon, cooked and sliced in half
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and then place on a greased stove-top griddle. Cook on each side for about 5-7 minutes on medium-high heat. (You could also grill it!)
2. Cook the bacon on a skillet until it is to your crunchiness liking.
3. Turn on the panini press, and grease!
4. In a small dish, stir together the organic mayonnaise and the chipotle peppers (including the sauce they come in).
5. Time to assemble! First, cut your ciabatta bread in half, spread the sauce on both sides of the bread, followed by arugula, chicken, provolone cheese, and bacon!
6. Place in the panini press for about 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
7. Take out, and enjoy!
(This makes two large panini sandwiches!)