Being just 1 day away from 40 weeks pregnant has me all sorts of uncomfortable during this extremely hot weather.
Luckily, (besides my constant consumption of water), I have found some other refreshing drinks to keep me cool!
Have you ever had it before?! Well, we hadn’t until we decided to grow it in our garden this year, and we are so happy that we did because the citrus-y flavor that it brings out is fabulous and so recognizable!
1 cup organic lemonade
4 cups water
1/2 cup fresh pineapple mint
1/2 cup organic cane sugar
1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Add all of the ingredients to a pitcher and mix until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Using an immersion blender, blend for about 15-30 seconds. Your water should turn pink from the blueberries!
3. Stick in the fridge for about an hour to chill.
4. Take out, and using another pitcher, strain the mint and blueberry skin out, leaving just the blueberry mint lemonade.
5. Pour into a glass, add some ice if you’d like. Definitely add a few fresh blueberries to complete the drink! Enjoy!